Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Shock

2010年1月13日



Wow…today so many things surprise me !



The first thing !____Our hero kee yang ! XD



Feel so funny on kee yang , he really had a bad day yesterday !XD



Let me show u guys how bad was it.

1) Yesterday when he hang out with his machi to asia cafe,his car mirror broken by stranger.(Cost Rm 65)

2)His laptop lost .( Cost Rm2499)

3)His hardisk and power supply broken ( Cost Rm200)

wow…calculate urself how much he lost la..haha



The second thing !



One of my buddies tell me a secret that let me really get shock ! seriously !

Feel super - duper happy when heard this.

Is really good to c him love bravely this time.



hey bro,Just go ahead if u feel so much to her.

Oways here to support u =)

Go go go ! XD



Thanks for telling me ,

Frankly,I really bless so much to U and U.

Love change everything, U , me ,and her .

It’s the best ending =)

1 comment: