Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy birthday to my darling:D

2010年1月19日



18/1/10

Happy 21st birthday to my darling ,

Steven Lee Sek Hean :D




This year was the first year I celebrate my boy birthday with all of his frenz,relatives ,parents,and also my frens XD

And it is really a important 21st birth,its really make me headache for a month for thinking bout his birthday present ! And another headache thing is he gonna had a birthday party at 17jan…wat should i do ha?

Really no idea of it..

And then when i open my eyes,my phone mention me that his birthday just left two days only..omg!

Ofcourse I bought the present earlier ago..But still so many thing haven done…

So…

I tell so much of lie for preparing the present ==

Really so much..hahha..

Finally I done.

And here, I wan thx a gul who help me so much !



Ws Cheoh !!!



I love u sweeties XD

Thx for teaching me and borrow me ur house for the cookies.thx so much !!:D




Take this pic silently as ur reward..hahahhaha….(dont kill me XD)

DSC08361



We spend the night for those cookies..finally done :D

DSC08367 I know it is still some not nice la..but first time consider not bad d la…izzit?izzit anot?iziit?XD



We bought the wrong chocolate chip,so at last really too sweet d..but no choice..hahah…Thx darling still no hiam XD

woo..lets talked bout the party..=)

ME , Dar, and Dar’s mom went to bought all those ingredients early in the morning,yea ,that is 7 o’clock…ooo..headache..sunday still need get up so early..haha..

after that ..all busy busy busy ..until noon..kw , ah ma , and wooi shyang came for help..

help wat?

yea..all the balloon blow by them..nono..axcept wooi shyang…21 years d..he now only know ..he no talent at blowing balloon at all…hahahha…




all the balloon was blow by them XD

( mention again,not included wooi shyang..haha..but he got help so much laXD)

DSC03003



After that party started,Lets the pic talked now :D



Darling’s 21st birthday cake :D a key shape..nice?

DSC03087



Gambling gang…jian,suanne,huey huey,alan,david ,Ivan and his gul.

DSC03083



Darling Family , so sad huey yee haven get back from work :( wasted

DSC03097



JUst frenZ !!

DSC03102


BErsian group !XD

DSC03105



hey…wat wish had u made ar my dar?XD

DSC03093



The only 1 picture got stella…hahha…sei huey yee la..so late back..u c…XD

DSC03124



opps..somebody become spot light..hahhaa

DSC03116

Received many present and ang pow :D haha..Darling was so happy that day ,good to c this :D

Hope he enjoy tat day :D





21岁了宝贝。

很开心你喜欢我送你的礼物;

很开心看到你明知道饼干太甜,却还是说好吃,还不准我说难吃;

很开心看到你在派对上玩到尽兴的样子。

这是第一年,有我参与你的生日。

我希望你能留下开心的回忆。

21岁的你,愿望里有我吗?

我爱你。

DSC03035



接下来的每个生日,我都期待着你的谢谢。

4 comments:

  1. ahhhhhh ><
    u hor.. jahat betul....

    snap a nice 1 ma.. c my hs so untidy.. haha..
    btw.. u n ur dear happy can d. as long as he like.. i'll be satisfy. (for helping u xP)
    hey, u know wat ? my nephew yang yang love da chocolate chips cookies vry much.. he keep ask for MORE.. lol
    xD

    wow.. sweet sweet gal ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. tat pic proove u didnt do housework at all..hahah..
    C u next time dare lazy anot..XD

    wow..ur nephew love the chocolate chips?
    OH god..he is really cute since he so love it..
    hahahha..
    Good la..I am sure next time we wont failed d..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dear.. dis oso prove tat i need a maid so much.. u wana be? wow. den my hs will be clean n tidy. lol

    com'on.. c properly... my hs is nt tat untidy.. is u take da angle wRong d.. ha ha ha ! xP

    sure. nxt time wan bake wat wan bake wat ??
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. ish...wat a lazy gul har..XD
    walao..u say my technique got problem la now?
    angle wrong?
    cheh..
    just admit that u less do housework can d la..say so much..hahahhaha..

    next time wan bake u wan bake u !!! muahahha!

    ReplyDelete