Tuesday, January 5, 2010

dream

2010年1月4日

I just want to take a comfortable nap.

But keep dreaming.

I dream my eldest brother came back home from england without any inform

and wanted give me a X’mas gift.

I saw something like scarf that sew as my name in my bro cupboard myself.

Evon.

I wonder who gave me this , when i opened my door,i saw my bro.

OMG! I hug him and tears drop seriously.

after that,I woke up d.

Everything gone.

I thought that was real at the moment,but finally all of that was just a dream.

haiz.

Damn miss him.

Jus now at station 1 heard jay chou song,

still remember how much he addicted to jay chou music.

Frankly,my eyes wet again.

luckily I am under control XD

Haiz,actually I miss him or my X’mas present? XD

Good luck and take care bro =)

Miss & love always.



dear sis

Evon



没有你的日子,我学会想念。

1 comment:

  1. my goodness i love your blog...every article is so nice :D...sigh miss him ah?...how good if i have a sis like youuuu...so nice...ur dream was so nice too XD...ur bro will be happy and touch to see this ^^

    ReplyDelete