Thursday, January 14, 2010

J card day ! =)

2010年1月14日

Just came back from Jusco.

It’s really crazy!

Levis 50 %

voir70%

and all the jusco brand almost 50-80%

Can u imagine how crowd was the jusco today?

I am really soak in to the shopping mode ~ All those sales attracting me seriously.

Actually at started I dont feel wan buy anything at all,but when u c every1 keep buying,

O M G! Feel so much to BUY !



And then, wat happened the next?

yea baby, my brother and me was lost control and keep buying.

Until we wan go Atm for getting extra money==

But unfortunately , the ATM machine was out of cash!

wahahha! I think it is good for us.==

So we stopped with this silly reason,no money==



Can u c this ?omg..lets zoom in and c inside Voir…*Boom*

DSC08354


My brother tell me to throw half of my bags away,cz it is really too much.

But for girl,bag ,shoes,shirt ,watever any fashion things,won’t be too much forever ,agree?XD



woohoo,shopping make me feel good.

I love it.

Have a nice shopping day with my brother and kee yang .

kenny rouger muffin was so delicious, I love it :D



Tan Heng V,when will u come back ? I miss u so much today :D *wee*

I wanna complain Raymond Tan so much ! He are not even pay for me 1 times,except just now Rm2 la ..swt…

No comments:

Post a Comment