Friday, December 18, 2009

十月围城 private gathering!

2009年12月17日

Today I had been invited by my bestest Sze yee to attend the 十月围城private gathering!

OMg! 范冰冰 was so so so glamarous !!! U can’t imagine how gorgeous she is.

We sat on the VIP seat,is at the second row.

But no worries,it’s still clear enough.XD

DSC01731

DSC01734 DSC01722

Don’t forget our Tony Leong !

DSC01725

k lar…enough c them d mor?wan c more?go my fb c har…lets c us after this XD

before go in the hall…we take some picture ….with my bestest dad also XD

DSC01709 DSC01703

after the gathering finished,we went to pavillion eat sushi =)

DSC01746

DSC01757 

skip many SS picture…finally we wan go back d…when waiting the jockey pass the car to us..we saw a cool car( I dunno call wat ..not really addicted to car…>.<)

So we take a picture with this handsome car also ….XD

DSC01768

Didn’t even 1 time hang out with my bestest this holiday !

finally we hang out for this private gathering =)

yea baby,miss u so much !

Although u always love to show off ,example? example u didn’t contact me at all since the holiday started,but suddenly msg me and tell me u go clubbing…wat a good  frenz har?

yer..really hate u !

But still love u so much …omg..I think I am sick =.=’’

haha…k la…do take good care of urself yea..waiting our next meet :D

OH ya…at last..fan bing bing is really freaking pretty !!!

 

2 comments:

  1. wah so nice hor...u watched that movie? lol ur article funny la...really sick...evon is pretty freak and sick!"do beng" with fan bing bing xD...i think u really sooooo admire her

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...actually I am not so admire her la..XD
    I admire myself more XDXD

    ReplyDelete