Thursday, December 17, 2009

Non stop hanging out

2009年12月16日

Omg..I am already play for whole week ,without any rest.

My schedule totally full of fun la this week =)

dec

11-13 melaka and genting trip + Ktv with my darling giam.

14 midvalley + ching yee house yam cha with my buddies

15 bahkuteh,sunway lagoon + steamboot + ching yee house yam cha with the same gang of my buddies!

Really have fun !!

Seems  long time ago we didn’t being together and play till so crazy !

And after a few month,we are Back! ! Super duper excited la!miss our crazy so much !

But I am facing a serious problem,I am totally BROKEN . RM0000000000 of saving.

U know I bring Rm30++,but lower then RM50 to  sunway lagoon?I am genius.And now I owed yu rong RM48 and Jian RM24.

Swt..

but…ignored this..ppl say money can buy anything,but can’t buy frenship and fun.So,when u happy,forget ur money ok? wow..good luck to u  if u love this ,god bless.:D

let take a look of our pic.XD

14 decMIdvalley

DSC08145

Nice decoration for christmas in midvalley.=)

After Midvalley,we go ching yee house for chit chat.

DSC08179

But we damn hungry ! ching yee call her maid fried some nuggets and rice for us! woo…i hungry until my hand keep shivering.True!So kolian la me T.T

15 dec  sunway lagoon

DSC00894

DSC00893

after the lagoon,all of us were  freaking hungry ! we went to the steamboot restaurant that oppsite sunway.

And we meet our old classmate!! Hush puppy ! Omg ,miss u so much !!

DSC08221

DSC08223 DSC08202

U know…the steamboot restaurant had a super famous fried chicken.

Started,I really don’t trust my fren when they tell me every 15 minute they will fried a big big plate of fried chicken,and all the customer will grab finish in 1 minute.

After 15 minute,i trusted d.

 DSC08194

c this ?omg..everybody grabbing the chicken,included stupid jian.XD

This was how the chicken look like,I know quite disgusting look from pic la…but really delicious.!

DSC08196

After tat…we go back klang…and stick at ching yee house ….gambling,chit chat..and tea agian !

DSC08228 DSC08233

CK solo piano? aya…act de la..where he can…XD

DSC08234

we ady stick at ching yee house yam cha two days d..XD

song lar ~ thx ching yee for let us gao gao zhan at ur house !=)

em..there was some bad news  when we still gambling there..

hope everything will be fine soon

must be tough ya gul ! we are always here for u !!!=)

Not enough wonderful for me this few day..cz….some of my SWEETIES can’t join us !!! so sad !But i am going out with my another sweeties sze yee later..XD Others must be enjoying their trip now=) Remember buy some sovenirs for me yea!XD

K la..so many fei hua la me today..Conclusion, I am really enjoy be with u guys ! =)

GOod luck all my buddies,keep go on with me ! XD

 

No comments:

Post a Comment