Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Opps,money @@

2009年12月30日



Omg! Buddies,u guys noe wat was the newspaper wrote today.

巨蟹座:在年底前最好把欠朋友的钱还清,否则会招来厄运的。

OMg!! U all curse me yesterday ?

I am sure u guys do tat…jior…

I know i am over expense for my entertainment activity this holiday …

I just forget to bring money only leh..nonit like tat ma..

will return u guys soon de XD

really play till full of liabilities d==

u guys la..keep cal me for outing … aijior..

Cannot cannot…i sure must give back the money to u guys today …abo after tomorrow i will start bad luck d …omg!!

woohoo…my creditor

YU rong : RM50

BEun jian :RM23

Sze yee : RM 40

=.=’’

=.=’’

=.=’’

Eh…dont curse me leh…I sure will return u guys de ….Y.Y

SO…I am here to warning u guys , DO NOT CURSE ME !! *wink*



Miss our chit chat yesterday ….ngek ngek ngek XD

Marcus u better don’t broke ur promise har…if no i sure kick u down and i become the bang zhu XD …wahahha!

2 comments:

  1. aaa yam cha right ^^ i try to come~...
    bang zhu...haha erm let u do la~i dun mind XD...as long as this "bang" won't seperate forever~love u all forever ^^...thr's 1 thing i dunno how to tell...but i will tell it at the right time

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaa....i knew tat thing d.
    u so bad.
    luckily finally that thing ruin,if no i am not only wanna kick u down from bang zhu and also will arrest u soon XD

    ReplyDelete