Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New blog by BubBle E_Von

2009年12月2日

Chang chang chang chang!
Finally I get myself a public blog...
Nice?Still in process la..so..don't "hiam" har..
XD
Going to blog bout my recent life now~haikz..
Know wat am I doing since the first holiday started?
"Sleep" "Eat" "Online" "Comic" "Nov
el"
== New "zai" life..
And I had put my frenz two day aeroplane d=
=
damn...morning and night totally opposite for me now..
My mind Freaking fresh in the night..But super-duper tired in the morning =.=
Forgive me my dear sin yee..

Happy belated birthday...Wish all the best to u !
I am sure u are scolding me go die now if u are seeing this..
but somehow,u noe,I am truly wish u all the best la biatch!
XD
So do take good care of urself=)and waited for my lovely present k?
There was two pic show how fren u and me here..haha...


(sry no chance take pic with u when ur
birth...so use this instead firstXD)

Really hard to kill my time without facebook,novel,and comic==
My grandma phone me everyday and try to force me to my undang test.But I am really lazy to study my undang,So wat for go there waste money har?My mom also can't tolerate me d..yesterday bout 3 pm,she walked in my room,saw me still sticked with my pc,without bath and eat (haven eat even my breakfast).She shake her head,and say I dunno wat u wanted to do in ur holiday,morning and afternoon c u sleeping,night c u online and hanging out with fren,really killing urself.
See..then now u know wat am I doing in my holiday d?
yea...killing time with such useless activity.
Oh ya..yesterday more serious,I waked up bout 3pm and get my bath.After that,I sat infront my pc.Until 4pm,my fren marcus chat with me in msn,then he ask me hungry izzit?y keep like my facebook food photo..I answered him,yalo..haha..The next minutes I just suddenly realize,OMG! I forget eat my brunch!(breakfast+lunch!)DAMN!I feel I am getting serious on my "zai" d==
But somehow, I enjoy my life on this way.So that's y my mom so headache.
Haha..God bless me didn't prepaid my sleep time for next year since I am damn relax now.I can't imagine next year how am I going to die in my UEC test.
Bless me baby.
Bless all my frenz too.




2 comments:

  1. Yo~! 1st Post I must be the 1st to comment la~!haha..
    You are already the dian xing de zai nv d..
    Cant help you in this anymore d..
    Haha..
    But you really have to try your best to study your undang ba..
    I will teach how to drive if you get your undang ~!
    haha... So don so lazy d.. PIG.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought u will teach me drive before i get my undang?Bad guy !
    I don't mind become zai nv at all 1..u noe tat well wat...haha~XD

    ReplyDelete