Friday, December 4, 2009

OMG!!

Just now when i was blogging for chin yi, my brother that lay at my bed for an hour ago suddenly shout out!

I stop blogging and turn to him,wat happened on u bro?!

He point to me this side and shout again==

I straight jump to my bed and look forward through the way his hand pointing.

OMG!

A Golden cockroach there !

OMG!!

Actually U won’t meet any cockroach in my house !Much more a golden cockroach and it’s in my room! The point is it dare appear in my ROOM! Ish …

My bro was really useless la! More scared then me..=.=

No one of us dare to drive it out!

No choice..so we call up our maid..she is the one who dare to catch it.BRAVE ~ U are so Brave ~!!!

I take my camera and shot it down with risking my life..so dangerous..omg..

show u guys..that’s it…

 

DSC01136

DSC01138 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC01137

6 comments:

  1. hey damn gam jiong and funny..i m laughing when i readin this xD..this also can be 1 of ur blog topic..lol...learn from ur maid la!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is really gan jiong lo I tell u.
    U all super lucky la ! Can view golden cockroach from my blog! I am sure u will damn lucky after this..hahahha...then I am super-duper lucky cz I saw it truly with my pair of shining eyes XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. walau... cockroach nia ma.. what for to scare o..
    Some more blog for it tim.. haha.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oi..gold de leh..omg..gold de><
    ( I seldom got chance saw cockroach since my house so clean lo)XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. your house clean but your room not clean..
    You know la.. you always dirty de.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow , that cockroach looks like u ~

    ReplyDelete