Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry X’mas !!! Ho Ho Ho !

2009年12月25日

Merry Christmas frenz!!!

This is the first time I celebrate X’mas with my bf_steven giam XD

Started we planning had our X’mas dinner with kl and ws at Bukit tinggi.

Actually there was no plan for 4 of us ..haha..So we decided dinner together …

But we suddenly feel wan to go genting so much,and darren and shi hui ady at there.

So..changed our plan.We had delirich as our dinner at klang first..then straight go genting.

Woohoo…but so sad kl and ws can’t join …ws wanna go to church so can’t make it..

ish..then i can’t get my X’mas present that ady bought by ws…so sad..XD

Hope u enjoy with kl yesterday yea …=)

We 11pm something reached genting.

Freaking cold !!! We didn’t brought any jacket and shirt to there, cz we never thought we will came here also.

Woo Woo….cold….strong win T.T

Genting was crowd.SO SO SO MANY ppl..

DSC02213DSC02219 

but i love it .XD



We meet up with darren and shi hui ….

then we simply walked,take picture,chit chat ….

 

DSC02240DSC02215                                                                                                            

DSC02253

then at last we decided walked to coffee bean…and feel the cold there…manatau…we saw old town but the wrong way to coffee bean..then we walked back to starbuck==

apalah…cold die me jor..

At first I ady tell all of them when we reach coffee bean,we must sit outside,and order iceblendedXD

so at starbucks..we sure order our ice blended..

Mocha and chocolate ice blended.

DSC02313



Shivering ….@@



After that , giam sis huey yee came with her bf and buddies.

We chit chat and joke around there.

Meet two sweeties that day. That’s Suanne and Winnie =)

Huey yee is my old sweeties d..so…skip…haahahha…( don’t kill me and happy birthday to u dearie XD)

DSC02328

We sleep at car that day @@ tmd…damn cold even we close all the window d…!!!

we 6 am ady drive back…can’t sleep at all la…then we sleep at home until 3 pm== geng izzit?ngek ngek ngek..

Opps..I seem like forget to say bout our countdown.

But I think that’s no point for me to talked bout this.

Sei genting,totally no countdown,but all ppl at there 自high…crowd la !XD



Get my X’mas present from my darling.

I love it ,thx so much =)

Thx for celebrate with me at genting too.

Love u =)



Can’t join all my dear fren for X’mas this year.

Sorry :(

But not next year k.Will always be with u guys :D

Hope u guys had a pretty fun countdown yesterday ~!

Miss & love .

All the best yea.

~

No comments:

Post a Comment