Monday, March 8, 2010

SONY

2010年3月8日



Recently I Fall as love with SONY Camera ~muahahahh~

We realize that all of us using sony camera when S.H.E concert that day !

Ching yee’s T900

Mine’s DSC-TX1

Sze yee’s XXXXX( I forget d) hahahhaha



Love T900 and my camera so much :D

But it still cant satisfy me :(

Feel so much to buy an EOS now , I think I had be affected by my boy ,haha..



hmmmm….CANON EOS ~ I am looking for U ~~~ :D


I wanna bought u before my birthday , My next target XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Get know some exam result today ,

wohoooo!!!

WELL DONE MY GANG =)

I am proud of u guys :D



No one of us had broke the promises,

We do well on that.



Ham, gambateh,

work hard and ROCK AND ROLL together again !

Everything prove that we still can study well with our way-----Study + Entertainment :D

I love U guys :D




Have a stupid + crazy chit chat with my sweeties today ,

Can’t stop LMAO XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



My boy sista Lee huey zheng tag me in a photo yesterday :D

damn funny la !

25224_109254139086704_100000063556180_253173_6885118_n

TQ sweety :D

2 comments:

  1. In love with EOS/DSLR?
    Then faster think a way to find that much of money~! haha.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm..I found it wat...
    My lovely mankind, Tq so much for the EOS har..XD

    ReplyDelete