Sunday, March 21, 2010

insecure

2010年3月21日



I am feeling so insecure right now,come back to me pls :(

I know there was nothing..just normal..eveything was fine…but then when I saw the msg..

Frankly, I am scared.

Wat the fuck is going on.

I know I know, Normal hypnosis yea, I know.

But I unlike this kind of thing from started , maybe not unlike, is afraid.

Maybe everything was fine at there as wat u told me, and i hope so.

Maybe I just too sensitive on this kind of out of my limit’s things.

hmm..somehow, i hope that u really could relax urself on that course.

I think I just felt unwell that u lost ur control on others.maybe we still can named those as strangers.

Or maybe, Mesmerist.

Maybe,I just feel ridiculous on my emptiness through ur stress.

Frustrated.

Hope u really getting better and release urself after these.

I am really such a nuts to feel bad on these.

Damn.

7 comments:

  1. gal.. i tink u should relax urself. firstly, if ting are yours, it's yours. no1 can take. u must hv faith on ting tat belongs to u. sometimes, negative thinking will automatically influence ur decision. somehow brings to regret.
    remember, 风筝的线若太紧了,就必须放一些,在收,在放… 这样才能维持最佳状态。感情,也是一样。

    cheer gal !! u hv been too stressed d. =)

    i'm always der for u.. hehe.. dun worry. everything will be alrite.

    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mizzzz U =)

    I know, but i think i pull myself too tight, not him..hahahah~

    thx gul, I will listen to ur advice, always the first 1 when i feel insecure.

    TQ =)


    miss u whey :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. insist ur mind is better.. dearie..
    dun thinking too much oso better..
    i oso will beside u although u dunwan me..
    wakaka~^^
    add oil~
    hope u be fine soon^^

    chin yi

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha,siao po..

    eh, u really lazy to log in ur account hor==
    everytime leave comment to me as anonymous ==

    anyway, thx dear=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 坚持你所坚持的,相信你所相信的,对自己放多点信心,这样你才不会过得有压力.加油

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm here always v u too..2moro ask u about it..=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shadow, 我会的=)你也是,加油=)thx ~^^

    mizumi,u dare not beside me meh?XD

    ReplyDelete