Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I am fine=)

2010年3月23日



hey dude, Stop worried bout me XD

I am fine now =)

I knew these few days I am soak in the deeply insecure mode ~

yea, as wat u guys saw,I am just that easy to feeling insecure~

But yet frustrated or need suicide. Dont worry XD



Sometimes CANCER just liked to think too much.

I admitted,do u?XD

Sometimes, there was nothing, abosolutely.

But then CANCER was too free, and then she started draw her mind with that rich imagination ~

The bad feeling come subsequently.

walao,free sangat lo sometimes …




so lo..as wat i say, mizumi chong shi hui chia chin yi bla bla bla else, c u all dare to less contact with me anot now..even though u all ady everyday accompany me and c me c until wan vormit d la ~ muahhaha..but not enough whey…i wan more :DI am always greedy~XD




Here to say sry to my boy. I am just too worried bout everything .

Sry :(

Glad that u still willing to share everything with me.fortunately U are still sobriety.

U prove me that I am just overstrain bout this.But told yea, I just hate this kind of things so much.Even though after our chat, I am still insist on this. I hate it seriously.Perhaps afraid.



As wat i tell yesterday , I will just take it easy now =)

We cant blame anything when there was nothing but u still feeling bad .



I love u =)



Tq for ur considerately. Sometimes I am capricious, I know ,But no always yea , u know that XD

Mistake will be forgiven if we seldom make it ~

So i am be forgiven right? =)





My handsome mankind, I feel u =)

6 comments:

  1. Hmm... Oic , bo guai la , this few day can competition with me , see who sleep first then belanja starbucks ... Eh , i win that time leh , i really watching movie ==

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy 2 hear that..wish my dear von can smile always..ever and ever..=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You worried means that u care abt it.U care about me. I should be happy with it doesnt it?
    I see u.. xD
    Dont worry, i am not angry at all.
    I just hope u can understand me. That's it.. = )
    Cheer my dear, Love u so much.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hc,I dont care, I just wan my starbuckXD
    yee,U too, but u sure always happy de la.. cz got me mah XD
    giam,I love u too =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yerrr yerrr ~
    say I LURB U here ... muahahhaa XD
    smile owas ... i noe u can .. cox u re sampat po owas .. xDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha,i wonder wat is LURB ~hahah
    after ten minutes only i know wat are u trying to say ~
    y not???I tell u now also can,
    I love u ~ muaksx~ XD
    as wat u say,i always sampat mah...I love u I love u ~muahhahah!

    ReplyDelete