Friday, March 26, 2010

I gotta feeling ~~~

2010年3月26日



Have a really interesting chin chat with my sweeties Chia chin yi and mizumi yee today !

Freaking FUnny !!

Chong shi hui~not included u,because u are still KIDS~muahahhah~go home sleep tight tight yea ,muaksx=)

I think I had non stop talking for damn many period ~ woohoo~

Call me genius thx XD




Today I think every ph fb user wanna shout out loud that

我爱滨华!

I know u guys get wat i mean yea?XD

Actually I used to love my school so much at pass,but then, think urself la school .

Policy keep changing but then everything become worse and student getting more bad now.(not us k :D)

Speak to junior pls =)




Skip those topic that affecting our mood badly ~muahhaha~

Today go facial with mizumi after school,her bf fetch us go to the place.

damn..luckily the place was so near, abo then i sure kill both of them in car ==

keep acting so sweet infront of me, she thought she is adorable?yarks!!

I look down seriously on her !

Oh ya, she stil make a silly action infront me…her bf also behtahan her that y can she do such disgrace action infront me…hahhahahh~( she gonna kill me soon~~~~)



I gotta feeling ~~~

woo woo~~~



hmmm…chat with my sweet 1 just now.

Sorry i cant help u anything but i could listen to u and try my best to help u =)

Cheer up my dear.

I know u know wat u should do now.

U must be more confident on urself this time.U can do it without any harms.

I trust u babe=)




Tomorrow was 327 ,Everyone pls support Earth hour and do close the electric around u =)

started from ur house ^^

Protect the earth with low carbon life.:D






Earth hour,

03282009. I met u.

03272010. Am wondering, wat will it be.

1 comment:

  1. walao~ ... KIDS???
    what the ... ... ><
    talking about what ?
    ham ye again ?
    sure all 18 ++ de topic lor~
    haiz... nowadays, students are no longer pure~
    u all are the examples~
    blek... xP

    ReplyDelete