Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Night Without U .

2010年3月20日



Darling went to camp that something like Living Opera or something else la..dunno how to say ..haha

3 day 2 nights at PortDickson ~

I am sure he will learn many things and improve his self-knowledge in this EQ camp since he talk so much just to tell me must 活在当下 on the phone just now==

walao eh , today only the first day …i siao liao la..after 3 days i think my turn to attend the camp d..abo i dunno how to communicate with him..hahahha~

His talked started become so philosophy in the only first day ==

siao liao..

siao liao ~




RM2700 per head for this course,and his company was so kind on this part and paid for it , walao…so weird==

I am always kidding with him that his company send him to wash his brain ~ hahah~

but now i think he really gonna been wash till very very pure d,maybe he would like to be a priest when he get back..hahahah




erkhemmm~ okla..stop kidding..hahah~




Take good care of urself my darling , Remember buy my souvenir har~hahahhXD

Not sand k==

Miss u so much …still got two day has to go , hmm, Concentrate on ur cost and do miss me always :D




I know u had so much to share as wat u tell me at the phone just now , I am willing to hear also , so fast fast come back and tell me k ~ haha..Waiting u wash my brain too XD




goodnight =)

have a nice dream and sleep tight yea ,

I am gonna miss u badly in this night :(

Love u. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment