Sunday, March 14, 2010

Genting -2

2010年3月14日



DSC05903

I am Back !:D

Told yea, My brother had been blocked outside cassino ~!!muahahahhah !

Yea,he is 21 years old this year , but then, the cassino entrance age is according to the born month ,hahahah!

xia shuai sangat !



Still remember Before he went to cassino , he still notice me so much to take care the hotel room, dont simply open door, wat wat wat…that time i am bathing in the bathtub ~damn comfortable ~ still got televison infront me ~hahah~manatau so fast back d…laugh die me..



some seasalt was given :D

DSC05965

enjoy watching television while bathing ~ XD

DSC05966

The Hotel that we stayed was freaking luxury la ~get shock when i get in ~

DSC05864

DSC05878 DSC05884

DSC05967 DSC05872

The machine for measuring ur weight !

DSC05877 DSC05869

Need take many shot just can finished the bath room ==

damn big..




hmm…all of them go cassino after we check in the hotel.And then , I go shopping with my bro ,

finally we decided to play out door !

U noe , yesterday i just realize my brother freaking long didn’t play outdoor d,I think the last time he play outdoor was he standard 6 something , although he got go for outdoor in his secondary school time,but he also not allowed to play so many things .



Just because , He Is too FAT !!! ==



1 years ago’s kor,C That !! the fat 1 !!!! 120kg something!Eyes also cant c it !!

DSC00166

and now , 75 kg :D clap for him dude. xp

DSC05954

The first time i went genting outdoor with only my second bro ! but it is memorable :D



The only 1 I dare not play since I went here for N times !

So i throw my bro go..hahah~

DSC05935

Cam-whore when the roller coaster running XD,wow,geng leh me?XD

DSC05927

Others pic go fb c la =)



Genting was cold then cameron highland so much recently, long time ago when i went to cameron was still cold ,but not now :(


But i still love cameron highland instead Genting XD



一条大路呦通呀通我家
我家住在呦梁呀梁山下
山下土肥呦地呀地五亩啊
五亩良田呦种点啥~

7 comments:

  1. nice^^ got buy souvenir bo??

    ReplyDelete
  2. walao..ur room really damn big lo..
    president's suite room??

    ReplyDelete
  3. yee,i think no leh..dunno wat room but luxury la..haha.
    the second yee, haha,u xing fu also cz u had me this frenz~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. the anonymous is me la... choose wrong d...><

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah...no leh..nothing buy also..haha

    ReplyDelete