Friday, March 26, 2010

FEVER~

2010年3月25日



Today felt so unwell and get back home earlier when skul.

ARKH~FEVER+HEADACHE

But feel much better after slept with the thick blanket upon me without aircon~=)

Keep sweating ~ hhaha..



Thx those ppl (shi hui,marcus,yee,kenneth,kw,ws,dar,kew,and and others also ~)who care me in msg,fb,and phone call :D

Tq darling for fetching me back from school, and take care of me=) tq

Hmm,Recently the weather is freaking hot, everyone must take good care of urself and drink more water yea,

easy to get sick if u keep stay at outside~



ws,later ur nose bleeding again~ faster drink more water..hahah~



Tomorrow sure will appear in the school since u guys so miss me ~ XD

And I dare not no attend lo, Later chong shi hui gonna kick my ass as wat her post wrote at fb d…

T.T

555555~

Pity long chin, ur gf so violence ~~~ 55555~ XD

hmm, And then vincent kew will miss me like hell if i still didnt attend..muahahhah

(ncy ,dont kill me,kill him…he say de ><)




My mom and bro just back from indon yesterday.

Received the bracelet from my indon relatives~ and also the chocolate from my brother :D

DSC06120

the chocolate i think he love to eat so much and then he buy it as a gift but still can eat together with me as well, wat a 心机重punya brother ~ ==

DSC06121

wow..late d..sleep first XD

goodnight :D








当所有的举动随着那事件一并连接不断

我不禁怀疑,那份感觉,在变质。

坦白说,从那天起,我都找不回,找不回。

我们不会知道,当我们不是带给别人那种感觉的人,我们永远不会知道,那个变化。

只有不是我们,才能感觉到。

4 comments:

  1. =.=''
    he owiz miss other girls de ...
    n he din miss me at all ..xD
    so let he do watever he like~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. siao po xD


    tq anyway ~

    ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ncy,hahahhah~I am sure he got miss u too de,and everyday tim =)

    san,welcome siao za bo ~ muahahaXD

    ReplyDelete