Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Insomnia

2010年3月2日




As wat my title write,

I am haunting with Insomnia seriously yesterday ! ( luckily not recently la)



Walao Eh !

I lay on my bed at 12 sharp,and I turn there turn here till 3 something==

shit !

ofcourse I not really “Turn” only la..

I get up to toilet for 4 times , actually nothing to pee d,but I really cant get sleep and nothing to do! ==



Today was my account and Malay exam,thought wan sleep earlier and get a fresh mind as wat ws told me ==

KANASAI !

It’s really damn fresh la,but fresh while the time for sleeping is freaking useless la man..

shit !



So I sleep for two hours only ==

Get up on 6 and went to school as well~



Oh ya ,u guys know how i fall as sleep finally?

I open my light and get my malay book beside me,

then i fall as sleep in 5 minutes ==

wahahahhaha !



Now i realize how to heal my insomnia d…it’s really damn effective…XD

Try it if u can’t sleep…hahahha ~



Thx darling for accompany me while I turn here turn there in the midnight=)

although at last u fall as sleep before i sleep la….nevermind la..later 你就知道XD




Still have two day to go ,

Faster Faster Faster ~



Actually I love exam so much,cause can get back home earlier XD

And before exam can gather with my gang and strive for our exam ,

the moment was nice +fun + and usefull =)



Marcus , I started miss ur house again !=)

The Marcus’s Lobby XDmuahahha ~

19241_108428245841052_100000216314560_208414_6620195_n

Ur place make me love study so much u noe?=)

19241_108428179174392_100000216314560_208395_108878_n

COme on , Lets Rock And Roll For

DSC05458



History now ==




damn lame yea?i know..but no choice..hhhahahhaa..



Malaysia history was damn damn damn lame !



MAny mohamad==



55555~T.T



bye bye…



I wan meet my mohamad at dream now XD

Gudnightezzz~=)



Yesterday Only I realize I had a mankind Bf ..ngek ngek~

He named me as god :D

Sleeping God ~~~

stupid mankind XD

I miss u whey =)

2 comments:

  1. haloo my dear God GF.. >.<
    What u mean by later i will know ha? u gonna give me a big kiss izzit? xD haha..
    Miss me ka? I miss u too actually.. hehe..
    Got much work for today, maybe will late back home..
    However, will still meet u up tonight, dont worry.. hehe..
    Get a nice dream and all the best on ur revision! xD

    ReplyDelete