Sunday, April 18, 2010

yeah !

2010年4月18日






I passed my undang test!




Muahahhahah!( darling gonna makes good on his promises d )






Not going to get my driving license in the short terms .

yeah,I am totally not nervous on this due to my super-duper laziness and I am not going anywhere alone.

I had so much of “them” that stay so near with me , and my lovely darling  here , muahhahah ( u guys know y i definitely not interested on learning driving d?) XD








Yesterday went setia alam pasar malam with my boy, wow, eat so many of

junk food.hahah~

finally satisfied :D

The first time i went to this saturday pasar malam, and the next time i think will be at N month later.

Cause I need have dinner with my family and grandparents every weekend . That’s y every sat i cant join my gang :( sad case…( not really la) hahhahah~









ok, ignore my abnormal words.

blekx XD






I just so happy .







Oh god, hope my face will recover soon , the dryness  make my face become tighten and itchy !

ISh, stupid sensitive skin.





blar ~~~XD






Tan Evon is officially broken of her sensitive skin, damn lo ! 






*weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*





XD

 

8 comments:

  1. haha ~ kiong hee ~
    n faster pass ur driving test ! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. so clever...^^
    congratz....
    faster gt ur driving license then u can b my driver....wahahahaha
    I HATE DRIVING....officially need a driver....muhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx guls =)


    ting, i always clever k?XD
    hey, I hate driving too, hahah,will listen my almali after two month,muahhaha,u slow slow wait XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. lolz.....
    cant understand why some guys love driving so much..........

    wow...i guess after wait u hear almali, wait u learn how to drive , wait u go thru the driving test...i can gt birth a baby edi....muhahahah

    pity me...i wan to find a driver to b my bf jor...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha,cz they need fetch their gf just like u need a driver bf XD


    wat the==
    After i get my license i sure dont 1 fetch u XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATION!!!

    ReplyDelete