Thursday, April 8, 2010

SMILE :D

2010年4月8日




Had a freaking bad account test today ==



SEI Account..




I hate u !!!T.T



( touch wood !)




Actually I love Account so much la..but then only this time i hate only..
sorry sorry..



Account account ..



Dont failed me next time :D

( this time sure fail d la)~




SKip those unhappy stupid issue, I feel so much to eay TAKOYAKI again ~



woww…I’m Lovin IT ~



Mizumi ar mizumi, lets go~ hahahhahXD ( stop ur keep fit plan , i treat u ~ ) XD



I wanna watch

manhand concert,



A mei concert,

fang da tong concert,

mayday concert !!!




walao eh, all come together !!



Hmm…who wanna accompany me to all the concert ?hahahahXD






Yeah,call me ss queen , TQ :D

DSC08656DSC08755  

 DSC08696DSC08674 

SS is bits of my life,




SS when u face difficulties (eg.Account or maybe geo math==)

It could help u found ur smile.







SMile always ,my babessss :D

 

3 comments:

  1. i am interesting in MANHAND concert too , tell me the info ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. U thought i selling all concert ticket ar?=.=''

    before A mei concert,the previous day only==

    ReplyDelete