Sunday, April 25, 2010

SUNDAY

2010年4月25日

Today sleep till 1 something just get up ~><

damn sleepy….yesterday midnight went to neway with my darling, brother, and kee yang until 4 am ~

owh..I hate the linkin park’s song ~ damn crazy ~

unbelievable that we still didn’t have sore throat.XD

YEAH , finally i success sing k ~ satisfy d XD






Today went to damansara and ampang with my darling, ok,not for fun,only for work==

Unfortunately he still need work at sunday ~ so our sweet sweet sunday full fill with his job ><

But then we had our dinner at one of his customer place , face to face :D

I love it so much..the famous mee on there is really delicious.=)

DSC08969

Forgive my ah ma hairstyle today , I just so hot ..hahah ~

blur ~ XD

DSC08965






Going to watch 赌博默示录with my darling now ..

A really nice movie , I love it since it comic had publish XD





hmm..today all my fren went to 千人义山行。

They need run for 11km,omg…I reject their invite at first when i heard we need to run 11km

God know i Hate everything that relate to running so so so much !

Hope they still alive now ~but saw their pic la just now..seems like still alive,and had fun..hahahhaha!

跑一跑古迹,good to u guys…hahah…

C u guys tomorrow ,

miss & carez. =)

3 comments:

  1. lolz...u should work it out lar...
    xD...
    running good for ur health...
    ahahahaha...
    then i sit inside my aircond room to watch u out...xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. sei la u, if I go i sure bring u go..aircon?slow slow wait u..hahahhaXD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete