Sunday, April 11, 2010

With him=)

2010年4月10日

 

 

Had a really nice day with my darling today  !

 

Actually after I back from school , we decided to go  new jj have some 4in1 photo develope~

But then we chat till too excited then darling drove to the wrong way ,hahah~ so we changed our destination to sunway ~ XD

DSC06461 DSC06425

 

We had eaten so much of food today , keep shop and eat shop and eat ,

the first food stall we had reached no doubt was my favourite light refreshment  Takoyaki  ! :D

 

whey, Takoyaki again ,I am absolutely addicted to it d! XD

DSC06481

 

After that we go to cinema seek for movie, we meet ws and kl fren jian da in the ticket selling queues,

they help us bought the ticket ,hahah, save our golden time =) TQ XD

 

watched 做人 that day , quite nice ,but not really good then wat i expected .

 

We eat again when waiting the movie start, inactivity for 1 hour ~

Hot dog =)

DSC06492

 

DSC06494 DSC06484

Before went in to the cinema , we bought this :D

Expensive frenchfries ~ but damn delicious la =)

 

DSC06507DSC06503 

Things never been so swell before I get this !!

I had so excited & super-duper happy !!

 

We bought this !!

DSC06541 

Mayday concert ticket !! :D

 

We chatting at car park since the wind blowing so smoothly and make ppl feel nice ,

DSC06524  DSC06522

DSC06529  

 

We went to new jj subsequently =.=’’

Had a badly jam that time, I think we reach there at almost 9 something d,haha~

we had our dinner at ViVo~

 

 

THe food there quite nice ~:D

 

DSC06578  DSC06594

DSC06582

DSC06586

 

We watched movie again !!!!

12.30 in the midnight,

Date night !!

wow, freaking funny , I love this movie :D

 

 

 

Have a really nice day with my darling ! =)

 

 

I love u so much ,TQ for the joy u bring to me oways :D

 

ohya, but my leg feel painful now whey,

help me massage !! XD

 

 

I hope u do really love to be with me too =)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment