Saturday, April 10, 2010

My dance sweety

2010年4月9日





Have a jovial gossip day with my dance’s sweety



Cat,


eugeen,


lim ,


foo



at station 1 ~




I forget bring my camera …so …..quality…so lo…:(

DSC08764 DSC00054 (1)




miss them so much !! :D I love our chit chat :D



and i am sure they do love it as well =)




Know something that really sucks from eugeen,




U ARE SUCH A BITCH !




despise u :D

XD




I am who I am  , don’t try me .




lalallalalal~


I wanna go clubbing with u all next thurs :(

I wanna go eugeen birthday party also !!!

:D






I used to dance with them , have fun with them, I love it so much =)

 

 

 

 

 







will upload others pic soon =)

All are not in my phone ~

3 comments:

  1. siao po ... nobody wanna try u weiiiiii XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya hor..eugeen birth on 16/4..din jeo me yam cha too..cry..><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stella, i thought u always trying me whey ! XD

    mizumi, hey hey...night u can come out meh==

    ReplyDelete