Saturday, April 17, 2010

movie again

2010年4月17日





Watched 初恋红豆冰yesterday with bf.

unbelievable that I cried for two times==


walao eh==





Recommended u guys , pls support local movie :D

don’t buy dvd k~ they need our support ! =)






My room was freaking messy since last two month , and the rubbish stuff is getting more and more ~

I would like to clean it but really, lazy==

And u know wat, i guess my maid beh tahan d, today when i back from school, my room was definitely cleaned ! :D





wow, thx my maid , XD

and hope i wont mess it up again =)



MY pink pink room , muaksx :D









p/s tomorrow was my undang test, god bless me pass the test, is goona expired on 24ofapril, can u guys believe that I had neglect the test for almost 1 year since I heard the undang lesson ==

wow, I am genius XD

bless me pls ppl. XD

 

 

I need to pass it !!

( I guess my darling will kill me if I fail this time==)

 

6 comments:

  1. haha..
    well.. good luck gal..
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ncy and san, thx yea ,hehe:D

    giam, I DIN CIRED .hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. von ~ y u will cry when u watch tat movie ?
    y i cant cry de ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. ncy, walao.who dunno u cold blood?dont take urself compare with me leh ~ hahaha~

    ReplyDelete