Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sunway +starbuck

2010年5月29日



Went to sunway with my family yesterday,

bought blouse, shirt,shoes ..and others else,wow! damn long didn’t shopping d, T.T make me feel good. =p

Have pasta zanmai as lunch eventually , ( marcus, finally i went to pasta zanmai !! XD)

DSC07588 DSC07587

DSC07589

At Night feel so much to drink starubuck hot chocolate,yummy yummy~xD


Although I am freaking tired since had non stop shopping for 4 hour in sunway without any sit ,I still WENT to centro starbuck, *weeeeeeeeeeee * xD

DSC07610

TQ darling for bringing me to starbuck and satisfied my appetite :D

U always willing to satisfy my abnormal appetite..=p TQ my boy =)

DSC07660

Actually my father told me he wan to went to starbuck with me before I go out,

and i thought he was kidding as usual.



He called me when i was at centro 99 market buying something with my darling,say y didn’t wait him and told me to order 1 black coffee for him after half an hour.

cheh, kidding again, I thought .



But then I saw the familiar figure as him standing infront starbuck door after 30 minutes end of the call !!

He was not kidding with me.



OK, a black coffee and a Very BIG SPOTLIGHT infront me subsequently.



“do u feel very bright now?”This was wat he asked me yesterday.

Owh…..



Speechless la dadddy.

U are freaking bright u know ~ sigh ~




And tq u bring more 2 sporlight at the another 15 minutes.

SIGH ~




hahahha, I really dunno wat to say d.

I just know darling paid for the black coffee as wat my daddy purpose.

wow,finally he achieve his purpose.first time,hahahha xD




U make me speechless man ~

haha

DSC07649




I love my day=)

* * WINK * *

No comments:

Post a Comment