Saturday, May 22, 2010

EXAM@@

2010年5月22日




I have finished my History,Malay,Geo,and also Eng papers.

WOOHOOO~

Finally T.T




But still has ACC,Commerce,chinese and math to go :(

I hate senior 3 life, it is damn torment ~arghhh~

Senior 3 life is excruciated.

I need to improve and grip the skill through the exam in the short term.

I need to rouse the wisdom which sleep for so many years in my deep inside brain .swt

I need to find out the source of Y am i so LAZY and to CONQUER it.



I am blank on it , though.




Time passing swiftly, I dying rapidly too , kns.

“What are you desire for? Just put effort on it and achieve your aspiration.”

That is wat my counselling teacher always tell us.

yea, seems like so useful.

but then wat if we totally dunno wat is our target? how?

wat am i desire for?

I dunno,it is tremendous .But I never ever worry on it.




I just enjoy my life now even though it is really kinda busy.

I cherish all the moment that we chit chat about our girl stuff,boyfren,homework ,and teasing on others,scribble on our text books,do the last minutes homework and study like hell before the exam weeks.



Apparently, we are not really a good students.haha,but is undeniable that we still so care of our EXAM and MARKS =) that’s y we always study like hell before the exam weeks xD




owh, So much crap to talk.I think the exam make me looks devastated now.

I wanna go apply mask d..muhahaha,




C u guys.




Miss and love =)











第六天,

你的感受,也是我的感受。

你明白吗。




2 comments:

  1. wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dear fren, hm... is der anytg u would like to share with me ? =)
    jz hope evting is fine..
    sometimes, thing goes down... as long as ur passion, ur heart, ur love is there.. it will always there.. as u wanted. ^^

    btw, all the best in ur exam ! gambateh !! =)

    ReplyDelete