Sunday, May 2, 2010

movie

2010年5月2日



Watched Iron man 2 and Ip man 2 with my darling in these 2 days =)

A such a boring movie ( Iron man 2 ) and an awesome movie (IP MAN 2)

Actually I didn’t watch Iron man 1 , maybe that make me feel bored when watching iron man 2.

but my darling love it , so weird..hahah~



IP man 2 is awesome ! I love it =)

I am proud to be a chinese :D




Met huey yee and kelvin at new jj that day , wat a shuai coincidence ..hahahha

Accompany them eat KFC that day ~


Huey yee (dont kill me )

DSC07094


Me and darling :D

DSC07091



non-stop chit chat with darling these two days..haha..we always have lots of things to share and keep zap zap zap ~



I love to be with u , u make my days =)





Am waiting for 3may10 , still left two hours ..

I feel good XD

3 comments:

  1. Ip man really very good...????
    even awesome...???
    my friend ask me watch with them for many times i even said NO....
    now start to feel regret...ahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ting,then now u must watch urself d, cz everyone watched d..hahahha, really nice, go go ! :D

    stella, y? y?y?tell me y?muhahahhah!

    ReplyDelete