Monday, February 1, 2010

woohoooooo!

2010年1月31日



I have so many to say right now :D

I am in the freaking good condition this few day.





I had attended my darling company dinner+G6 clubbing night on firday.

I hang out with my dearest buddies + bf on saturday.

I watch movie with my darling,chin yi and ck on sunday.

I had accompany my family every dinner .





29jan10 ,Friday



Today was my darling company annual dinner that drop at jogoya.

I am still considering wanna promise my dar attended this dinner with him anot at first..

But at last I promise him d,

Just because I feel so much to JOGOYA! hahha~

The dinner was out of my expectation nice and fun.

All of his colleague was frenly and damn funny too.They totally let me feel so relax when be with them:D



The BOYs :D

DSC03487



The GUL :D

DSC03488

They decided go to G6 pub subsequently , And I attended too with a cute underage IC XD

This is not the first time I go to this kind of unhealthy place since my daddy always love to bring me go along with him,hahha,but it is still the first time I go there with my darling:D

I swear I didn’t drink any drop of alcohol there , I always hate that bitter taste :D ( darling,wat are u thinking now XD)

Darling suddenly feel so much to dance at last,He keep FORCE me dance with him..argh..

no choice la..I am a good girlfren mah…so sure I wont refuse his request ..hahahha ~



I know I look cacat in this pic,but no choice la, oil+sweat,woohoo…nice yea ..haha !

tell me i am still pretty pls XD

DSC03497

Have a good night with my darling and his colleague today =)





30jan10 , saturday



We reached home at 3am yesterday and get up at 10 today because we wanna go sunway with my buddies !

My previous post had talked bout this ady ,so not going to repeat here d..but still wanna mention again ,

That I am Freaking pretty happpppyyyyy to hang out with all of u !



Add on my kiss happened XD ( Not only mizumiyee u know? XD)

chin yi babe

20100130_092

And my loved one :D

DSC03679

U cannot tahan me d?



hmmm…No choice lo,who call u love my blog so much ..then pls tolerate la har….hahhaa..



alar…where is hong chuan…hmm…><!

DSC03620

This is not the first time all of us hang out together ,

But the last time had been so ago d..

Always feel so cherish when be with all of u , I love u guys ! :D




This is the first time I bought the new years shirt together with my darling and frenz.

hehe,broken day XD





31jan10 , sunday



I ate my breakfast with my family in the morning.After that we went to old JJ purposely just because I tell my daddy I wanted to eat “hello panda” .

I really love it so much !Thanks daddy for the expensive biscuits,haha ~

after that I stay at old jj and watched movie with my bf ,chin yi and ck.

Legion.

Ok ,not much comment on this movie.

OKOK LOR ! XD

After the movie,We continue shopping separately to two pairs.

Darling bought a T-shirt at PDI again since yesterday he ady bought a jeans and shirt.

And today he bought me a PDI T-shirt too ,thx darling :D

we had our mc’d after that ..long time didn’t eat d..XD



hmm,the gul so qiong geng ! hahah ~

DSC08402

I had my dinner with my family and chin yi too .

Oh ya,this two day she had stay in my house,chat so much with her XD

we had our dinner at new jj,

wa,today was our JJ trip.hahha~ old jj then new jj…XD

FInish our dinner , we go shopping again.





ALL ARE MINE

DSC08410

at this moment la…

haha..

Tomorrow will become

All for HAM d..T.T

sad sad..haha..



But more excitement..haha !




Feel so crazy when buying all of this ! woohoo!
All are for us !





Happy new year my dear HAM Frenz !

Hope u guys love it !XD




wow,tired for blogging so much d..

haha..

Feel great this few days,So much fun + happiness.

U guys fullfill my life :D





I am here to say thank you to my HAM Gang,my buddies ck ,vincent and others,my darling steven giam .

and also my parents , cctv,ntv 7,bla bla bla..~xp



STAY WITH ME WITH UR SMILE EVERDAY YEA !

WOOHOO! :D




我感觉到那份疯狂的热血重回到我身上,

我无比兴奋,

比任何人都兴奋。

保佑我别再进精神病院。

20100131_003

*weeeeeeeeee*

2 comments:

  1. LOL!
    My good girl friend huh!haha..
    You are only cannot touch those bitter taste but not u don like it, everybody know this well..haha..
    so much kiss to others are not a good things for me neh.. share so much.. haha.. = p
    I am happy that u feeling relax when with my colleague and thanks for willing to attend the dinner with me..If not, i am sure i will boring die.. haha..
    The next day to sunway was actually exhausted for both of us doesnt it? but i am sure u still very enjoy since u so crazy on that day..haha..
    Just be the way who you are, you are always the great one for me!

    ReplyDelete