Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cameron highland

2010年2月17日

Today am going to cameron highland with my lovely family and also relatives.

I get up early in the morning and pack my thing..suddenly mama ask me,

where is ur dear?I tell her that he going sleep and dreaming at house whole day cz he has no programme at all..haha..

mama ask me he wanna join us subsequently.

OMG!

I get shock currently!

I keep ask her u sure?but daddy was in trip.How come he will let giam go?

then mama really go ask daddy and my daddy allowed him go with us !

OMG!

They had changed . Stil remembered they don’t like giam at started so much..

OMG!

Darling get shock too when I called him…

I love my daddy mummy kor and darling so much :D

Going to have fun in this  Cameron 2 day 1 nights trip :D

DSC03293 DSC04709

3 comments: