Monday, July 12, 2010

FIFA FINAL WORLD CUP -----sucks.

2010年7月12日



Watched FiFa world cup final at setia alam with bro and frenz yesterday !

2.30-4.15 addtional 30 mitunes.



KNS,

Wat a boring and stupid match.

Fake like hell.

They are really sucks if compare with german match in the previous day.



Waste my precious time.

And the point is,

It cause me writing blog at here because of absent to school !! ==




I went to setia with my bro but back with others fren. and then, I forgot we only have 1 key and it is in my bro hand.



Good, very smart.

He damn late back.

I am dying.

Good, really smart.





Say morning to blog reader.

hey, morning peeps.




* I am sorry my dear.

I just miss u so much.











4 comments:

  1. lol. honestly, dis game nt tat bad actually.. hahaha. holland so 'gan'.. keep fall down. xD
    i know u support 'orange'.. i oso dun1 condemn any side. haha.

    overall, Spain won! n yes !!! xP

    ReplyDelete
  2. san, is really bad ><!
    I hate it..i need to turn 30 round on the spot like a stupid becase of this match==

    vincent, shut up ==

    ReplyDelete