Monday, December 20, 2010

Good days

2010年12月19日


Yest night I went to Sunway again ==

Oh no, I am going to sunway very soon again for purchasing my beijing’s needments.

LOL.


My dar received KL NG msg yest evening, jio-ing us go to sunway ~for~er~dunno leh~

capture pic and movie gua..hahha~


But then I am still at AEON having dinner with my family , and we spend a lot in NEW BALANCE==

We bought 7 pair of sport shoes, 6 socks, and 1 slipper, 1 pants==

2010-12-19 21.11.03






That day I ate so much in Vivo~

Full till I can see my tummy bigger and bigger now ~LOL~

If u are citybank user~u can get a free , this !

2010-12-19 19.46.46

Owh, Masterpiece of dessert, Inside the donut was full of chocolate ~ beside that was Ice-cream,

1 spoon donut choc + 1 spoon ice cream, U will love it : D







I went sunway with dar subsequently, sry that ws and KL still need wait for us ><

sry for being late ~






We capture lots of pic at thr, and watch大笑江湖~

walao,the movie damn FEI!but quite funny la~

IMG_0445

IMG_0488IMG_0527

Ws wear till so pretty tat day~LOL

The couples~

IMG_0497IMG_0465

4 of us forget the actual place of our car, so after tat keep finding..LOL









These few days was nice for me !

Reunion with primary skul fren,

Capture lots of christmas pic,

Swimming and went Empire the whole night with yu rong thm~Yam cha after that~

Attend my Yoga class~ sharing the excruciating pain with each others~LOL

Crap lots with bf

Searching College

Learning car

And going to have my car test in this fri ,christmas in this sat,beijing trip in this sun !


2010-12-19 20.43.16

I wanna celebrate and live my life ! Saying AYo, Baby let go ! xD

Cheeeer ppl :D

1 comment:

  1. wow..ur life sounds fantastic n nice..admire u..but..i believe i could do it too rite?ganbatte..^^

    ReplyDelete