Wednesday, December 1, 2010

1st of Dec

2010年12月1日







Yea, today is 1st of Dec, The new start of the month again.

Everyone was start busying for searching their part-time job or maybe some of them ady start working.





owh, wat about me?





Planning to get my car license on this month, yea,i know it is pretty late to get it now , yet I still haven start learning how to drive .==

I do contact with the car learning centre aunty,and will start learning on next week~ God bless me =)

Next wed I will start my YOGA class too~muhahaah XD








Reading various of books recently ,intrigued with those simple but fascinating story.Different story written by different ppl and different ways, Reading them ceaselessly ,sacrificed my roaming at fb and forum time, hooked by the books seriously.Despite I am now reading 3 totaly different types of books, but i still read it merrily and not affected my reading mood by this kind of combination~LOL








Ciao ,

stalker =p

No comments:

Post a Comment