Sunday, September 5, 2010

Frankly.

2010年9月5日




Frankly, I just can’t concentrate when u be with me.

Frankly, I just wanted to accompany u when u are so free instead of looking u gaming.

Frankly, Most of the time u didn’t make the first move say u wan to leave and let me concentrate.

Frankly, That’s only few days I didn’t study cz of using addicted to my phone such reason,think bout it.

Frankly, I can’t just call u go home because of I wan study , I never do this before and I know it is uncomfortable.





Frankly, I am just so sick and need a warm arm for me to lean.





I can’t indulge myself a little bits when I am feeling so uncomfortable?

Then y don’t u say this from last two weeks, from last few days, but only at today.

Maybe u suddenly realize that I am just too over indulge.

Could u just don’t so sudden?I can’t get used yet.

Sorry,

but fuck off.

I am freaking sore throat and not going to waste my slaver to talking on u right now.

It’s suffocated when u don’t know wat i need.







Thought that u are my motivation,

hope that u are,

but seems not.

2 comments: