Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fall for u =) erhmmm =)

2010年9月8日





Eh, guys, I think hor..the injection quite useful leh==

I am getting so much better now,breath smoothly, no coughing, and the point is I didn’t take any medicine..

hmm..QUITE good la..=)





Recover soon ,yeah ! I miss the original me so much…hahahhah XD

12.30 now…

I am so boring,

night dreaming…haha…but pretty good mood..cz I can BREATH d..haha

bla bla bla..






Recently fall for this song,

FALL FOR U ------ secondhand serenade

NICE ! =)

2 comments:

  1. Then good la~ pai seh cos dis two days i wan accompany my family.. so i no concern u when u r sick damnfully~ 4give me lo~~^^
    hope original de evon faster bak..
    cox i miss her siao heng~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..siao po u la..
    i wont forgive u 1 ...sakae sushi tq =)


    I miss u guys whey.. :D

    ReplyDelete