Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Could u make the day longer?

2010年9月7日






Ihate that feel, Wat the hell..after my sore throat heal,then it turn to bad cough…

I feel that was so much sputum in my lung and it just couldn’t been cough out..arghh..

once I cough once I feel my throat and lung paining..

Damn..




And today, congratulation, the bad cough add on asthma

FU*K!







Maybe I had the basic of asthma that is y i feel damn excruciating when I cough ..

but i didn’t expect it will really haunt me again..

ok..fine..

Could the day become longer and the night become shorter?

I hate it when everyone sleeping and I just can’t sleep at all ! !

T.T







I hate asthma !!! I curse U !! ><!!ok..hell know Who am i cursing..swt..

bla bla bla bla…

damn..

5 comments:

  1. take a good care girl.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also got asthma...
    I knew the feeling when hard to breath n can't sleep at the night.
    Don't let asthma come to find u again, if not very hard to get rid of it for rest of the life.
    Take care ya ^^

    ReplyDelete