Friday, June 25, 2010

Charity bazaar

2010年6月25日





Another two days,that's our school charity bazaar :D
We discuss, find the sponsor,co-operation on the packing ,arrange the stock , we did as much as we can.
The last year for us to join this activity.
We cherish, appreciate, work hard and put all the effort on it.
That's y sometimes some of us will pissed off on some issue.All is only because of we worried, concerned on it.Try to make it wonderful, so we try to conquer any of the trouble.




C3y, All the best.
Cheer up !! =)









I had been so blank on my school work recently, there was nothing can stimulate my motivation at all. sigh~
Should sturggle on it after the charity bazaar or else I am going to insomnia for the another 2 month till my mock test. swt.



12:34 am
I am waiting my darling in the very midnight though tomorrow i still have class early in the morning.He is still having chat with his colleague, at my favourite strabuck, the source of my favourite beverage :D XD




Y not me at there, enjoying my creamy hot chocolate ?? why~~~ swt..
sei fly, tell me y ~ ><>

1 comment:

  1. OMG , u are not enjoying ur creamy hot chocolate not my business ok ? what tell you why == wahaha and you own me a green tea cream coz yesterday night u wake me up but u straight go sleep ~

    ReplyDelete