Wednesday, January 19, 2011

NUC

2010年1月19日







Hello ppl, Its had been a long period time I didn’t update my blog ..LOL







I am currently studying in NUC now.( Nilai university college )

A very good environment providing me to take good care of my eyes because of those green green leaves.haha

Everynight I slp like pig because of the cold cold weather..xD

Actually their management is really sucks,tat is y today i oni get my correct schedule despite i ady go for 3-4 lecture class and 3-4 tutorial class…==

At first i really feel omg ! wat should I do, but thn i get used in super fast speed.Big clap for myself.Ngek Ngek.







As wad my brother told me,

U can learn a lot of things in a rubbish UNI or U can learn nothing in a famous UNI.








I should thx Nilai, forcing me do everything myself and run here run thr for confirm my schedule and course.

And now I am not feeling panic at all d.hahahxD

The first day to the class was really suffer for me.

I really cant study alone,eat alone,do anything alone.

It’s not me =(

I started miss my secondary skul life.We go toilet together, study together,lunch together,owh ! =(






But thn today ,the third day i started attend the class, I feel much better.

Not confusing on my subject and course anymore, not confusing on the environment,or which block which room anymore.And become so close with a china girl, I like her so much ! =)

We chit chat alot ,from Nation to culture to our own stuff, do revision and have dinner together =)

There was three more pretty girl that grouped with me.Oni one is chinese , but is banana la…another two actually i dunno how to spell their country name==

We make lots of fun today =)









Commence to feel exited on my uni life.

Btw, I like my econ lecturer, he is so humour..LOL








Siao lady call me yesterday, realize i really miss her so much, and also my buddies.

hmmm,hope can c u guys this saturday ! :D













Ciao=)

No comments:

Post a Comment