Wednesday, September 28, 2011

928

2011年9月28日



928 ♥

Happy month anniversary darl :)

I hope we have time to spend together today , you had so many works these few days, non stop OT.

It was really exhausted =( Hope today you can rest well …


I love you ♥




We move to new house yesterday, awww extremely tired ! Moving those heavy thingy ( I mean u and joseph ofcourse ) haha, i am just pretty relax =p

Love this house so much, nice environment and full furniture =D Just nice !

But the worst thing is digi is sucks , my phone don’t have any line at all, NO SERVICE, No 3g No edge as well. Damn freaking hard to connect =.=’’ dying !





I am sorry dear frens, I seriously can’t call out , although i receive ur msg and miscall still i cant call out== I don’t know what the hell is happening ==

Anyway i will be back soon :) Miss you guys so much =D

Take care =D

No comments:

Post a Comment