Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Just for U :)

2011年5月18日





IMG_06552011-01-15 12.21.23



I never expect u will write again…

I never expect any sparks will show up in our relationship since we had been couple for 2 years.

I feel so familiar with my own smile while reading all the post one by one.

It is really sweet & touch.







We had pass through so many obstacles..

We used to quarrel with each other,fight with each other..

we used to break our promise, we lost our confident in our relationship..







DSC06643DSC09572

we laughed,we hugged, we kissed, we fell in love.

We cried,we fighted , we frustrated, we trying to run away.








DSC04079DSC08689

Now we grown up so do our relationship.

I love u.

I am nt that kid that always require so much love from u without paying mine anymore.






Finally we moving in the same track,

I can feel u..

I noe how much u love me.





DSC03034

To my belove,

Thx for loving me, ur love do grown me :)







DSC08694

你也是我的唯一,谢谢你为我做的一切。

从不相信所谓的承诺,

但你让我相信了很多不可能。




想你的时候,我告诉自己,你在为我们的未来打拼 :)

亲爱的,真的很谢谢你走进我的生活 =)

No comments:

Post a Comment