Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Final paper

2011年5月3日




Finally I done my last paper !!!!!!!!!!!!! yes !!!

Say HI to SEMBREAK pls !! muhahahh xD





Super happy whey ! Just went Secret recepie with Sharm,poju,and ying lan!

We ate super a lot.hahah XD is time to recharge our energy ! ( Am insomnia like hell last nite,owh,suffer !T.T)





My first sem is officially end now.

Sharm is leaving . She wil not continue the next sem, sad : (

She is my bestie in Uni . I dunno how to describe my feeling . Just sad.

We study at MCD for the exam everyday.

Play and laugh like insane.

Owh, kambing. I gonna miss u like hell.






IMG_0376IMG_0374

Nilai management is really sucks ! But the ppl here are awesome .

Seriously, Thy are really super nice and cute.

U can say HI to thm from the class all the way to ur hostel with different ppl. Frenly, humorous, smart.





As u know we can’t spend time together on shopping, or other entertainment. Because Nilai is somehow quite ULU. LOL.

But we establish our frenship in UNI,every part of UNI, yes, that is NUC.





IMG_0410

No startbucks.We prepare our assignment on night 10 pm up at the lecture hall. Only us, Only our laughter.

No Subway. We ate at canteen everyday, ate the constant food but different gossip topic everyday.

No luxury design. Only an activity room, we play piano we play game we online we crap thr.






First sem was end.

I am gonna miss everything.

Tomorrow will be a nice day with u guys, the last day we can hang out together without any left.

2011-03-16 13.31.21

No comments:

Post a Comment