Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The march happening

2010年3月8日





Today I left my phone at the T block classroom,wth.

I rush thr from my hostel and rush back,rush thr again,rush back.Finally got it from a classmate.

Somehow i went to eat secret recepie with thm(those who got my phone),have a good chat with thm =)


Recently can’t stop laughing at class,especially the extremely boring B.comm class.Stupid sharmaine non stop chatting with me,and god know i had a laughter button,after u switch on it will destroyed ,thn u will c me non stop laughing while others already calm.ish,damn stupid la=p Yet i enjoy the moment instead of concentrating in the class. LOL.


I love speghatti.Although secret recepie’s speg not really delicious,but it still speg,love it : )

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2011-03-04 17.41.552011-02-16 09.57.49

Am going to join ping pong club since my roomate is ping pong vice-president.



I am going to full-fill my uni life with busyness and happiness,

It seems processing well now .

Thanks those who assist me ,who grown me up.

Appreciate.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

198219_10150119921199633_551174632_6398587_294070_n

190418_10150119924904633_551174632_6398675_2527486_n

I just can’t stop falling in love with my primary skul classmatesss.

They are just too awesome.



Seriously I dunno y, I love thm so much.

Our relationship are getting better and better. Nowadays we have our gathering once in two weeks instead of once per month. It sounds crazy rite.LOL.

Cant wait for the next event,

19th mar 11

Bukit cahaya.

U guys are so efficient .haha,Miss & love.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2011-03-05 14.36.172011-03-05 14.35.52

Hey darling, I love you.


I can’t found any words to express my feeling on u recently.Thr is our film keep flashing back month to month in my mind.I was deeply absorbs in our reminiscence---the sweetness and bitterness .

I love u with my deep deep heart,no doubt.

I know u are my only MR.Right.U are good enough for me.

Sry if I hurt u in the pass.When I commenced to think about the pass that we build together,I realize u are just too good for me.thx for bearing me , thx for being with me all the time,thx for loving me.

:)




20 days more to go,

we were blessed.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2011-02-27 20.26.24

hey,whr r my secondary skuls buddies?

LOL,


chloe & ccy , sry i didnt join u guys last weeks, i can’t split out any extra time =(

Am busy doing assignment recently,

gosh,damn miss u guys =(




step me up while u c this :)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

bye peeps:)

1 comment:

  1. i had closed my eyes when i opened this..dont want step up to u..xD

    ReplyDelete