Thursday, March 24, 2011

heeeeee :)

2011年3月


Do my best.

Attempt hard and don't ever look down urself :) Everything is new for me yet i am commence to enjoy the strangeness.Learning new things are always fun.I talked ULDU language with my pakistan fren everyday. It was good to learn a new languange,especially u gain a lot of complimentary and laughter while ur conversation progressing. I play piano.Although I practise not really frequent, but still can deceived others d.(woaahahhh,u noe how to play piano?! ) oh ya,that is wat i mean how deceive do. hahah ! I play ping pong at least one day a week , at least 2 and the half hours a day. I joined ping pong society in my secondary skul,oh,it is hilarious. Now i realize i am so irresponsible to my society that time. LOL ! Just bygone it, I wan to improve my skill seriously. I am willing to attend the open practise day for ping pong everyday. It at least make sure i won’t gain my weight at here with those unhealthy eating habit. hahahhahah xD



Oh ya,tonight am having ping pong tournament ,wish me luck !!! :) :)



I just done all my assignment in this week! yes !!!! I am freaking happy !! Now just left those rojak assignment. No pressure anymore ! GOOD ! i wanna enjoy my week ! Full of plan ! hahah ! Earth hour is coming soon ! I wan celebrate with my boy ! yes ! this week was packed of plan ! good ! good ! My boy is leaving on april to sabah. >< Too bad. There is lack of time for us to be with together now. argghhh~~><!



Sorry my dear frens for the procrastinated gathering, I promised u guys will meet up at 9thapril for the pillow talks ! I will not ffk ~~don’t worry !!LOL! Miss u guys a lot. Lets hang out during april . I want sing K,yam cha, shopping,gossip with u guys ! Mihunmi,ccy,yr,ck,vincent,ncy,hh,AYEO,XIN YIN,HHC…..><!

2 comments: