Friday, October 29, 2010

Exam ? pui ~! lol ~ Ncy ? pui~hahha XD

2010年10月29日







Finally I Finish my exam !!! YES !!!

My world suddenly light up with FREE & FREEDOM~

owh~~=) =) =) =)







I just hope I could acquire 5 credit..that’s enough =)

Actually we didn’t really rot with booksss like a nerd at home during exam..

we still go badminton and movie ..lol..This does not mean we didn’t put effort on our exam ~ yet we still study hard ..=p










Oh ya..Happy birthday to NCY ~!!!

Pity girl…her big day drop at the exam period~but we still pay out our time and attemp to give her surprise..

although the stupid beun jian car park till so obvious until get in her sight, but we still “gei gei” she dunno and force she act dunno too..hahahha XD





Our failed secret agent ~=p

DSC01139

DSC01125

okla, This time really was a cacat surprise..lol~








anyway..

hope u like it la birthday gul ! happy forever ….muaksx..we love u ! :D

DSC01152

Make a wish, I know u sure bo bi me get a good result 1…lol ~

DSC01146 DSC01162

3 comments:

  1. ei ~
    i reli dunno jian reach d lor ~
    i gonna sleep d de ~
    but dunno whose sound so loud ~
    den i know got ppl outside liao ~after few second u all press ding dong den i climd out frm my bed n saw many ppl outside ~
    haha ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. but thx too la ~ reli got suprise lor ~
    haha ~
    c u all so xi sheng 4 me ~
    aiya ~ give u all a kiss la ~
    muacks ~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah..u like it ma good lo..muaksx =)

    ReplyDelete