Saturday, May 5, 2012

New Sem

2012年5月4日




New semester was pretty tense with the hell packed schedule. 8 hours classes on Friday and i just got my first experience today. 


How i feel?
erhmmmmmmm, starving like hell. Regardless the punctuality me and my group mates just rush to food court and get our lunch done in 10 mins. 


Am having class from 
9-11
11-1
1-3
3-5




WTF


ISH== ! Although i really feel want to yell WTF on the idiot who arranged this hectic schedule, but undeniable i had a pleasant day with my course mates. We had never spent  so much of time together and it was really great ! Having well interaction with them for the whole day <3 




Too much assignments need to focus on, is time to rid off my laziness and no more procrastinating. 






No comments:

Post a Comment