Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Life in Wales



2012年2月13日




Feeling so grateful when i started my new life in UK living with 4 Malaysian Chinese boy.
They helped me settled down everything and brought me to my UNI for the enrollment at the very first day. Disaster commenced on the following days . They need to cook for me since I don't know how to cook at all =.= Charles & Sheng always scold about my stupidity on cooking , cause i can't even cook maggie mee well == ! BS usually will mumbling beside them and claiming that they should let me learn myself instead of helping me everytime. =.=''





Today morning i didn't tighten my milk bottle properly and it spilled out in the fridge ..GODNESS.. They helped me clean up everything ...Feeling so guilty for the countless troubles i had brought to them T.T

I am seriously relying on them so much . The life at UK is just like expected , great ! I especially love
the moment when u wake up early in the morning , freezing at the kitchen and eating cereal mixing with milk , putting jam on the bread , drinking soya , i love the feeling so damn much! The thing out of expectation was the cool housemates here, they make me enjoy the dinner so much ! Sitting at a small round table eating the dishes cooked by them, chatting a lot of nonsense, cleaning the kitchen together ( normally i just standing aside and thy will clean up all ==) , everything was just so great ! :)

Today I went to induction programme of my course, realized that almost all of my course mates are came from CHINA. I am so upset after the induction . After came back from UNI , I told charles about this while he is cooking my lunch .

" 怎么办,今天我去班上发现几乎全部是中国人,如果明天我正式的班是这样我就完蛋了。我不喜欢他们,我怕我交不到朋友


“你怕什么,你有我们。”


Frankly i'm so touched when he said so . Both
of us almost argue everyday, yet when he said so i still felt so damn freaking touched. They just make me can't grow up =.= I want to be mature but how possible if there is always someone else will take care u . Especially RAYMOND HNG==!!
I want to be independent !!!! Sounds impossible when u r around me ..but now even u r not around me still sounds impossible.haha..== aiyo.



The street infront my house !! :))















Walking along the street at the freezing night with housemate just to collect this 4 pizza=.= Freaking cold==
















Love my life becz of the super delicious pizza. haha!
Tomorrow onwards I will be really busy ...i am shocked to know that i had missed one week classes .. crazy. I need to catch up as soon as possible. WISH ME LUCK !!! :))

GOOD DAY PPL ! Happy Valentines day in malaysia time !
Stay sweet for every couple in the world !

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. life could be full of unexpectancy.. like i have told you, you are adorable in anyway.. because you are you.. =) take good care of yourself when i am not around. being independent can be in anyway, just try to volunteer yourself in doing some house chores =)it is always the matter of trying or not. in other words (lazy or not) haha.. you won't be this lucky all the time, try to learn something there.. while i am still here.. perhaps someday you can cook for me~
    hopefully this could came true.. (better not put any expectation for that) haha!

    cares,
    Fang li mao

    ReplyDelete
  3. envy you!!!

    hope i could study overseas.

    all the best =]

    ReplyDelete