Saturday, November 20, 2010

herbaline

2010年11月20日










Recently there was a beauty saloon had establish,it is really near to my house~Inside centro also had it's branch, guess u guys heard before,it's name was "Herbaline"~
I used to go there for facial last year i think,thn i keep change change change~lol
Who know one day when i am on the way to home, "da dang" it big big sign board caught my eyes~HERBALINE?OWH~mean next time I just need 2 minutes to reach my facial place~haha








yea baby, I change my beauty saloon again..as all my feminie fren love to do so ~ lol
erhmm, Lets talk about my impression to this beauty saloon~Nice environment, cosy bed,good service, fair price, awesome massage,and super-duper proffesional on tormenting ur skin (pain like hell,but extremely clean ! ) LOL~Like or don't like depend on ur requirement on facial la~







Everything was perfect , just one thing ruin it perfection-----Their manager was sucks as last time when she work at centro branch.Suddenly memorize y i didn't continue my facial there d, thx to her ~ LOL~but actually she didn't do anything to me la(twaddle,wat can she do to me jek?) Just feel her word quite sarcasm when flew in my ear la~maybe is my personal problem ,too stingy and sensitive to her word~haha



btw, I still recommened HERBALINE to u guys la....have a try boys & guls


=)

2 comments:

  1. I had go before that, the service is very great & nice with a fair price. I strongly support ur recommend. Good environment, best rest over there!

    ReplyDelete