Monday, August 23, 2010

Famine 30

2010年8月23日




Famine 30 was awesome ! =)

Although I only went at night for the show, but is really nice ! =)





I like KIDO & WEE ! They have excellent privity.

凌加俊 voice was nice too !

beside this still have宇恒,罗忆诗,Diana,陈凯旋,hao~and dunno who d~haha~

All of them was great ! =)

Oh ya..some of the committee had their own performance too~

ex: Boy’s Nobody dancing& luo yi sze~( DAMN funny !! )

singing performance~《遗憾》《你那么爱她》( attractive voice =p )






Futher more , they had many activities and game that day~

I am so sure tat I will join famine30 in 2011 =)







为孩子打造无贫城市!

Light up their life ! =)

4 comments:

  1. yeah~ so nice^^
    tat day saw u in the PA room
    but no time to greet u lor...

    tat is the 1st i see u if i'm not wrong
    haha...

    u know which is me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..=)

    er..dunno leh..which 1???

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha~
    the one go in PA with few juniors
    n type chinese word in the laptop...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo...with esther them 1?
    I knew d..haha ..nice to meet u =)

    ReplyDelete