Wednesday, August 25, 2010

awkward day

2010年8月25日





Get back home earlier from school today,obviously huh?hahha

U know y?

because i 衰到爆。





Shit..6 years in ph never ever happen this kind of awkward thing be4.

kns…I regret that I laugh mizumi so much in the previous year,

Now my turn to face this stupid issue..

NEMESIS !!





Damn …sei mizumi, today didn’t attend school, make me 衰whole day !

argh..






Babe are u getting better?

U better attend school tomorrow, I don’t 1 continue shuai d..

swt..

><

==

=.=’’

p/s thx sh,cy,yz,sy,and bla bla bla..luckily have u guys XD

4 comments:

  1. LOL... tmr be careful lo~
    dont repeat as what today happened again~
    really shuai !! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. KNS..

    KNS..

    Kns..

    I dunno wan use wat description d..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. sama sama la~~ hehe~
    ur first time n oso ur last time~~^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. kakaka..ask u don't oways laugh at me d la..stupid..that's ur retribution..xD

    ReplyDelete